In another era, family histories were
transmitted through letters and special
mementos, which preserved the
personalities, memories and stories of our
loved ones. We believe that the
personalities and memories hold the key to
our roots and our history.
Recording history is a method that can be
used to keep alive family memories that
would otherwise be lost. The Camera’s Eye
can produce a hilarious, tearful, sentimental
account of your loved one’s life. By using
old photos, 8mm film, music and captions,
you can give a gift that will be cherished by
all for years to come.
- Personal History Questionnaire
- Professional interview with family members
- Single or Multi-camera coverage
- Photo, Slides and 8mm Film Transfer
- Audio CDs are also available.